Monday, July 18, 2011

28 Years/28 Reasons

In honor of my husband’s 28th birthday tomorrow, I decided to write 28 reasons that I am thankful for him.

1. He is undeniably a natural leader.
2. He dances with me in the kitchen.
3. He dances by himself in the kitchen.
4. He makes me laugh harder than anybody I know.
5. He is always gentle and kind.
6. He loves children and isn’t freaked out by them.
7. He always takes the time to talk me through my over thinking dramas.
8. He stays calm when I get mad.
9. He is amazingly sensitive to my needs and sometimes-difficult-to-detect emotions.
10. He LOOOOVES his family.
11. He is outgoing.
12. He has an incredible sense of discipline.
13. He enjoys eating healthy.
14. He lets me be me, even when he has to bite his tongue.
15. He loves me enough to sweetly tell me when I’m out of line.
16. He spoils me on my birthday and Christmas.
17. He has good taste in music.
18. He respects and honors women.
19. His heart is tender towards God.
20. He is impressively athletic and competitive.
21. He never yells when he’s angry.
22. He likes to learn new things.
23. He lets me drag him to see sites he doesn’t care about when we travel.
24. He knows A LOT about cars and he’s great at his job.
25. He is confident yet not arrogant.
26. He acts just like his Grandpa Mydske.
27. He prays with me.
28. He’s so handsome it takes my breath away!


That’s just 28 little reasons why I love Jesse. He truly is everything I ever dreamed of having in a husband, plus all the stuff I didn’t even know to dream of!

Happy Birthday Jesse!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how sweet!!! You guys make a great couple!! I love how much you two adore each other!

    ReplyDelete